As a creative leader, I use out-of-the-box thinking and customer-centered design to drive innovation. I’ve led teams to co-create concepts, processes, brand touchpoints, experiences and advertising campaigns that are emotional, human and valuable.
April 2021 – Present
McCann Health New York, VP Associate Creative Director
- Co-lead two creative teams developing multi-channel HCP, DTC and unbranded disease state education campaigns for an existing schizophrenia drug and a Parkinson’s disease launch
- Projects include: Video, print ads, HCP, DTC and unbranded websites, digital display ads, social media, CRM and collateral
- Led the creative portion of a new business pitch for a new Parkinson’s disease drug and won
- Developed the winning creative concept for a new business pitch for a cholesterol drug
- Conceived of the agency-recommended creative concept in a new business pitch for Comirnaty, the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- Mentor interns in the IPG Health Write It Forward HCP copywriting training program, as well as creative teams in the agency’s Igniter program
June 2020 – April 2021
Freelance Creative Director
- DiD (Philadelphia-based healthcare agency): Developed pitch concepts for a new plaque psoriasis drug launch targeting HCPs
- McCann Health New York: Co-led a creative team developing HCP & DTC marketing materials for a COPD drug, including concepting a new DTC TV spot, developing DTC tactics, creating HCP OLVs and updating a CVA and IVA; developed an unbranded DTC website educating patients about anemia of chronic kidney disease; wrote marketing materials (i.e. CVAs, emails, leave behinds) for a drug that helps control hypokalemia (high potassium levels) targeting HCPs.
July 2010–June 2020
- Doubled the size of the DePuy Synthes account (J&J) by developing a complete digital ecosystem for HCPs and patients. Developed a digital brand awareness advertising campaign. Launched their first patient CRM advertising program. Won J&J’s Burke Award.
- Launched Saxenda, Novo Nordisk’s anti-obesity drug, with an advertising campaign consisting of three websites, two digital display ad campaigns and several patient-facing digital tools
- Launched Franklin Liberty Shares suite of ETFs for Franklin Templeton, a 360 advertising campaign that began by taking over New York’s financial district with OOH advertising
- Modernized the Axis Capital (commercial insurance) brand. Launched a new sales enablement engine in the form of a corporate website. Developed ad campaigns—both digital and social—across many lines of business, including cyber insurance, renewable energy insurance and property insurance. Launched a series of educational cyber insurance events hosted in key markets around the globe.
- Created online video, digital and print advertising campaigns for Cognizant, the world’s leading IT consulting firm
- Reimagined the student digital educational experience for Wall Street English (Pearson), including social media functionality, gamification rewards and calendaring of events
- Created an interactive retail sales wall mirrored on banker’s tablets for Citibank branches across the country with digital tools designed to bring 10 products and services to life. This solution is currently used in 700+ branches nationwide.
- Launched RoomKey.com with a Facebook promotion garnering 25,000+ “Likes” in under three weeks
- Won a pitch to become Ethicon’s digital AOR, developed their global digital marketing strategy. Rearchitected and redesigned their corporate website.
- Instrumental in winning new business pitches for Axis Capital, Entyvio, Franklin Templeton and Saxenda
- Rosetta – Won two new business digital platform pitches: Purdue Pharmaceuticals and Valvoline
- Rauxa Direct – Brought Verizon’s new branding to life in the B2B CRM space
- Led the consumer DSL, small and large business creative advertising teams on the BellSouth/AT&T account for two and a half years. Achieved all time best response rates using direct mail advertising, email and digital display advertising driving to online registration.
- Directed a rebranding effort for Time Warner Cable Business Class, encompassing a wide variety of media including print advertising, radio advertising, email, microsites, digital display ads and collateral. Won a NY ADDY and a WebAward.
- Rebranded Sun Chemical, the largest ink and pigment manufacturer in the world. Develoiped a new identity for internal and external communications across a wide variety of media including a complete redesign of their global corporate Web site (sunchemical.com), trade show event marketing, print advertising, email, digital display ads, microsites, landing pages and collateral.
- Developed consumer direct mail advertising concepts for the Liberty Mutual auto insurance account, targeting college student
- Alchemy – Developed TV advertising concepts for Reminyl Rx, an Alzheimer’s drug
- dotglu (Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners) – Won the Mohegan Sun account, brought new Verizon SuperPages advertising campaign to life in B2B direct response space, developed an online promotion for beach-nut.com
- MRM – Brought Avaya print advertising campaign to life in the digital space, created Microsoft educational materials
- Thompson Connect – Created dimensional direct mail advertising for Merrill Lynch
- Supervised the retail creative advertising team on the $500+ million AT&T Wireless account and launched the “mLife” campaign nationwide. This included national retail print and local market radio. Produced 60 radio spots in two years
- Established AT&T Wireless as the number two consumer cell phone carrier in the U.S.
Mark (Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing)