As a creative leader, I use out-of-the-box thinking and customer-centered design to drive innovation. I’ve led teams to co-create concepts, processes, brand touchpoints, experiences and advertising campaigns that are human and valuable.
June 2020 – Present
Freelance Creative Director
- DiD (Philadelphia-based healthcare agency): Developed pitch concepts for a new plaque psoriasis drug launch targeting HCPs.
- McCann Health: Developed an unbranded, patient-facing website to educate patients about anemia of chronic kidney disease; wrote marketing materials (i.e. CVAs, emails, leave behinds) for a drug that helps control hypokalemia (high potassium levels) targeting HCPs.
July 2010–June 2020
Atmosphere Proximity, Creative Director
- Doubled the size of the DePuy Synthes account (J&J) by developing a complete digital ecosystem for HCPs and patients. Developed a digital brand awareness advertising campaign. Launched their first patient CRM advertising program. Won J&J’s Burke Award.
- Launched Saxenda, Novo Nordisk’s anti-obesity drug, with an advertising campaign consisting of three websites, two digital display ad campaigns and several patient-facing digital tools
- Launched Franklin Liberty Shares suite of ETFs for Franklin Templeton, a 360 advertising campaign that began by taking over New York’s financial district with OOH advertising
- Modernized the Axis Capital (commercial insurance) brand. Launched a new sales enablement engine in the form of a corporate website. Developed ad campaigns—both digital and social—across many lines of business, including cyber insurance, renewable energy insurance and property insurance. Launched a series of educational cyber insurance events hosted in key markets around the globe.
- Created online video, digital and print advertising campaigns for Cognizant, the world’s leading IT consulting firm
- Reimagined the student digital educational experience for Wall Street English (Pearson), including social media functionality, gamification rewards and calendaring of events
- Created an interactive retail sales wall mirrored on banker’s tablets for Citibank branches across the country with digital tools designed to bring 10 products and services to life. This solution is currently used in 700+ branches nationwide.
- Launched RoomKey.com with a Facebook promotion garnering 25,000+ “Likes” in under three weeks
- Won a pitch to become Ethicon’s digital AOR, developed their global digital marketing strategy. Rearchitected and redesigned their corporate website.
- Instrumental in winning new business pitches for Axis Capital, Entyvio, Franklin Templeton and Saxenda
April 2010–July 2010
Freelance Creative Director
- Rosetta – Won two new business digital platform pitches: Purdue Pharmaceuticals and Valvoline
- Rauxa Direct – Brought Verizon’s new branding to life in the B2B CRM space
April 2005–April 2010
G2 direct & digital, Associate Creative Director
- Led the consumer DSL, small and large business creative advertising teams on the BellSouth/AT&T account for two and a half years. Achieved all time best response rates using direct mail advertising, email and digital display advertising driving to online registration.
- Directed a rebranding effort for Time Warner Cable Business Class, encompassing a wide variety of media including print advertising, radio advertising, email, microsites, digital display ads and collateral. Won a NY ADDY and a WebAward.
- Rebranded Sun Chemical, the largest ink and pigment manufacturer in the world. Develoiped a new identity for internal and external communications across a wide variety of media including a complete redesign of their global corporate Web site (sunchemical.com), trade show event marketing, print advertising, email, digital display ads, microsites, landing pages and collateral.
- Developed consumer direct mail advertising concepts for the Liberty Mutual auto insurance account, targeting college student
Sept 2003–April 2005
Freelance Creative Director/Copywriter
- Alchemy – Developed TV advertising concepts for Reminyl Rx, an Alzheimer’s drug
- dotglu (Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners) – Won the Mohegan Sun account, brought new Verizon SuperPages advertising campaign to life in B2B direct response space, developed an online promotion for beach-nut.com
- MRM – Brought Avaya print advertising campaign to life in the digital space, created Microsoft educational materials
- Thompson Connect – Created dimensional direct mail advertising for Merrill Lynch
Sept 2001–Sept 2003
Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, Creative Supervisor/Copywriter
- Supervised the retail creative advertising team on the $500+ million AT&T Wireless account and launched the “mLife” campaign nationwide. This included national retail print and local market radio. Produced 60 radio spots in two years
- Established AT&T Wireless as the number two consumer cell phone carrier in the U.S.
June 1996–July 2001
Lowe Lintas Advertising, Senior Copywriter
Created award-winning direct response advertising for a wide variety of clients, including the Berger Funds, Cunard, Dell, RCN and MONY (Life Insurance and Variable Annuities). Won two Caples awards.
Columbia University, BA, Political Science
Burke Award (J&J) Caples Creativity Magazine Mark (Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing) Midas Awards NY ADDY WebAward